Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wonderful Mother's Day

Just wanted to share a little of my wonderful mother's day. Paul, Mark, and I went up to Sandy in time to go to church with the Lymans. Having Mark come along for the whole day was a special treat; we had thought he would just come up for dinner. It was so fun to be together in church with Emily, Jared, and the children. Sam and Eden sang "I Often Go Walking" and "I Know a Name" with all the primary children. We loved it!

Then we went home for pizza and quiet time and visiting. Around dinner time John and Jean Lyman came and we all enjoyed a yummy ham dinner. After dinner Jean and I played Sorry with Sam, and we all visited. It was such a lovely day.

Adding to the joy were calls from Anna, Dave, and Mary. Wish we could all be together, but phone calls help a lot.

Everyone gave me great gifts. Here's a slide show/movie that the Dunns put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8AKXRnqAEs&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment